Celebrating Father’s Day is a time to reflect back on all that our dad’s have given us, it is an opportunity for you to express how much your dad means to you and your family. Even though Father’s Day is not as highly celebrated as Mother’s Day, a thoughtful card or homemade gift can still make this day special.
Along with the International Business Times, we have provided 8 budget-friendly Father’s Day gift ideas for you this year.
1. Father’s Day Greeting Card: One of the best ways to let your father know that you love him is making Do-It-Yourself Father’s Day greeting card. Put the creative hat on and think of cool and unique idea to make card that will show your effort and bring a smile on his face. Also, pen a beautiful message for him inside. This gift will definitely fit in your budget
2. A Book: If your father loves to read books then buy him the one he would love to read. Find out the genre he loves. If he is a traveller, buy him a book about the place he loves the most. If he is a geek, buy him a book about new cool technology. Or if he loves to cook, buy him a recipe book. For techie dads you can even purchase an e-book or an audio book. He is bound to treasure this gift forever.
3. A Toolkit: A basic toolkit makes for a perfect father’s day gift idea. It is something that will always help him in difficult life situations.
4. Gadget Cases: Another Budget-Friendly Father’s Day gift can be a gadget case. Buy a fancy case that will protect your dad’s most valuable gadgets. He is simply going to love this thoughtful gift.
5. A Music CD: Mostly everyone loves music. Compile a CD of his favourite music that he can listen to on the run, in the gym or any other place. Your dad is going to cherish your efforts each time he plays it.
6. A Photo Album: Collect the pictures of your family and create a photo album and present him as a father’s day gift. These are the memories that he can store with him forever. One can also opt for digital photo album in USB drives or digital photo keychains. This is an affordable, DIY gift that he can keep with him all the time and look at anytime he feels lonely.
7. Surprise Him With his Favourite Meal: One of the best father’s day DIY gift ideas is to surprise him with his favourite meal. Take your mother’s help and cook everything that he relishes. A special supper will delight him.
8. Personalized Gifts: There are a variety of things available that one can personalize. Pick a white tee and just create something special. You can even gift him personalized magnets, mugs, playing cards and more.
Now, we want to hear from you! Would like to share your opinion or make a comment on the Unlock Your Wealth Radio Show? If so, then please leave your comment or questions in the space provided below and share this article with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter. Your comments or question could be chosen as our featured Money Question Monday and a phone call by financial expert Heather Wagenhals could dial your way to be live on the Unlock Your Wealth Radio Show
Source: International Business Times